- CEP Philosophy
- School Age
- Community Ed
- SAFE Program
- High School Summer School
- After School Classes & Intersession Programs
- Middle School Remediation
- CEP Info
- Job Opportunities
THE DISCOVERY CAMP SCHEDULE OF CLASSES HOSTED AT PAINTED SKY IS NOW AVAILABLE. CLICK DISCOVERY CAMP CATALOG OR DISCOVERY CAMP REGISTRATION FORM TO VIEW AND PRINT.
NOW ACCEPTING HIGH SCHOOL SUMMER SCHOOL REGISTRATIONS ONLINE FOR AMPHI DISTRICT UNDER THE COMMUNITY ED PAGE.
NOW ACCEPTING SAFE PROGRAM REGISTRATIONS ONLINE UNDER THE COMMUNITY ED PAGE.
NOW ACCEPTING REGISTRATIONS FOR THE SCHOOL-AGE SUMMER PROGRAM! PLEASE SEE YOUR SITE DIRECTOR OR VISIT US AT OUR MAIN OFFICE TO REGISTER FOR THE SCHOOL-AGE SUMMER PROGRAM.
CEP embodies best practice and high quality programming
- CEP site directors are highly qualified and meet all DHS licensing, National Afterschool Association and/or NAEYC Standards.
- Teachers and principals employed by CEP’s summer programs are highly qualified and possess Arizona Department of Education Endorsements.
- CEP curriculum and benchmarks are research-based and are aligned with the Arizona State Standards.
- CEP staff is provided the highest quality in professional development throughout each year.
- CEP makes every effort to partner with host schools in order to address district academic initiatives within each of our programs.
At CEP, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality of care and education for our families and children. We invite your suggestions and comments as to how we can continue to serve you. Thank you for considering CEP and we look forward to becoming a partner in reaching your students’ educational and social enrichment goals.
Follow us on Facebook!